(Looking for support? Have questions? Please reach out to us at help.fwfg.com)
Hello, Find What Feels Good Members!
Adriene here, coming at you with an exciting announcement!
For the past several months, we have been crafting an updated membership experience for you on the app and the website. We heard your feedback and took that into consideration as we built this new and improved membership space for us to share. I think you are really going to love it.
Our new membership home can now be found at www.fwfg.com. Add this to your bookmarks, my dear. This is where we will continue to create, to explore, practice and go deeper, together.
The invites to the new membership site started rolling out yesterday and the updated apps are on their way! The FWFG app will be available on iPhone, iPad, AppleTV, Android, Roku, and FireTV as soon as the updated apps are released by the App Store, Play Store, Roku, and Amazon.
A few tips to help you with the transition over into the new and improved space.
If you already have the FWFG app, you don’t need to look for a new app. Just watch for the update alert for the app you have, then update the app once that update appears in your app store.
The app updates are rolling out according to the new release schedules that Apple, Android, Roku, and Amazon have in place. It might take a couple of days but the apps are built and on their way to you. More email invites will roll out as the app updates are released. Thank you for being patient. I AM LEARNING SO MUCH!
A few things about the new membership that we think you’re going to love:
- Improved streaming quality!
- Improved functionality of site and app!
- New FILTERS that you can apply to the SEARCH function to help you find a specific type of video! Browse by category or search through every FWFG and YWA video ever recorded to filter the results by duration, level, posture, and more.
- New to this upgrade: PAY PAL, Y’ALL! We now are able to accept PayPal for both the website and the app.
- Improved Support help. Your friends here at YWA/FWFG are now handling all your support questions. Really, I got your back. From here on out, one of my personal pals will be on the other end to assist you with all of your FWFG Membership questions or needs. On that note, please continue to be patient with us as we all settle into this new platform and get everyone transitioned over to the new platform.
- You’ll still be able to add your favorite videos to your own list. Just click “Add to Favorites”. This replaces “My List.”
- You will still be able to sync videos to the app to play when you are offline.
- The Monthly Yoga Playlist is now “Community Monthly Themes”. Each month will now appear there instead of being replaced each month with the new playlist. Participate in real-time with the global community, or if a particular theme is speaking to you – you can now access any monthly calendar playlist theme, anytime!
If you already received your email invite, we encourage you to go ahead and log in on a computer or browser on your mobile device, take a quick sec to set up your new password, and explore the site. Then as the apps are released, you will be able to download the update, log in, and enjoy the app.
Please note, if you initially subscribed through the app, your email invites will be sent as soon as the app updates are released. This part is out of my control as I am, sadly, not the queen of the APP world! I know it’s hard to wait when you hear other members exploring the new site, but soon we’ll have you in there too. No friend left behind!
Okay, I think that is it for now. This is a big moment for us, and as always, I am just so very grateful to be able to create and share space with you in this way. Thank you so much for being here. I mean it.
Don’t forget! As a member, you get FIRST access to our announcements, events, retreats, and trainings. (TRAININGS ARE COMING!) Plus you receive 20% off in the FWFG shop year-round!
Finally, your monthly contribution as a member contributes to the lives of other human beings. Your commitment to FWFG Yoga helps keep the Yoga With Adriene Youtube channel alive! Together we can help provide accessible, consistent, high-quality free yoga and make it available for all.
Thank you. See you in the NEW FWFG space!
PS: Looking for support? Have questions? Please reach out to us at help.fwfg.com.
The post New FWFG Space! appeared first on Yoga With Adriene.